Thursday, November 20, 2008

Halloween

Okay, it's nearly Thanksgiving, but I'm a little busy. Anyway, we hosted the fourth (I think) Halloween at our house this year. Those of you who know me know that I LOVE halloween and Eric HATES halloween, at least the dressing up aspect. He's a good guy though and humors his wife. We had over my sister Becky and her family and my cousin Annie and her family. We ate Pizza, went Trick or treating and got rained on a lot! I was impressed with Linday and Alycia because they were diehards. We had dropouts as the adventure went on, but Alycia especially was fine being went and cold as long as she got candy and was told she was cute. A girl after my own heart! Anyway, here are the two of us as Princesses on Halloween. You can see Bryce dressed as Hary Potter in the background with the evil wand that kept poking every one! Annie finally confiscated it until it learned it's manners. :-)






Happy Belated Halloween!


Nellie and Eric

1 comment:

Annie Sunshine said...

Cute picture. That wand never did learn good manners...it stayed confiscated for almost a week and now it has disapeared...so sad.